I wear my sunglasses at night...

I usually like to put a video or picture in my blog entries, but I didn't have time to stop and take a picture on my ride this morning, and I was going to put to a youtube video of the song referred to in the title, but after watching the first 60 seconds or so - I was too embarrassed for all of humanity to subject anyone else to the horror of that terrible song, and video. Corey Hart (the "artist" in charge of that "song"), you should be ashamed of yourself. Here how's this for a picture:
Sooo why the title? Well, out of logistics for the rest of the day, I had to get out on the road for my ride this morning at 5:30 to make it back in time for a little prayer gathering for our friends in the Dominican Republic. this morning was kinda like this. Thanks to my new light, I had better visibility, but outside the range of the light, this is what it looked like for the first hour of my ride. I know all you Crack O' Dawn riders laugh at me, and say, "I do that every morning - it's hardly a noteworthy feat." Well listen up you cocky early birds - turns out I'm not a morning person, so give me a break!

Anyway, I have to say that the darkness was nice, and the peacefulness of that first hour without any cars was amazing! For as much as I love to hit that snooze button in the morning, getting up and out long before the daylight comes is pretty awesome too. Crack O' Dawn riders - watch out, I be steppin' on your turf. (Yeah, I really can't talk like that...)