|SNOW-POCALYPSE in New Jersey (sooo jealous)|
|"Snowtober" in Boston (frowny-face)|
"Bananas for Baked Apples"
- Granny Smiths - as many as you want. (5 shown in bowl)
- butter - 1/4 tablespoon per apple
- sugar - teaspoon to tablespoon per apple, depending on how healthy you wanna be
- cinnamon - a dash per apple
- nutmeg - a dash per apple
- salt - a dash per apple
- vanilla - a couple drops per apple
- flour - a teaspoon per apple
- banana - as much as you want per serving
- granola - as much as you want per serving
Preheat oven to 375. Chop up the apple(s). Add diced apple, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, salt and vanilla to a mixing bowl and stir it all up. Chop up the butter, add, and stir just a little more (too much and the butter chunks will find each other and stick together). Pour mix in a oven-safe bowl, cover and pop that bad-boy in the oven for 30-45 minutes depending on how soft or firm you want your apples.
Chop up some banana, and add banana and granola to a serving of your hot fresh apples. Mmmm.